For nearly four decades, Tower Systems, Inc. has been a worldwide leader in tower construction services. Our company’s success can be attributed to repeat and referral business accompanied by a team of experienced and motivated professionals who achieve customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail, and quality.
Tower Systems, Inc. is committed to developing partnerships with its global customers and holds a highly regarded reputation of doing business in a fair and honest manner with all their suppliers, subcontractors, professional peers and customers. We pride ourselves in being one of the best global companies in our industry and have worked in all 50 states installing thousands of towers.
We continue to provide extended value to all of our customers through innovation, foresight, and service by delivering high quality, cost-effective projects on schedule and within budget by employing motivated, skilled, flexible, and customer-oriented teams. It is Tower Systems, Inc. pledge to provide the finest tower installation, construction and maintenance services that will surpass the growing communication needs of the world.
Safety Awareness – We’ve seen our industry evolve over the course of the last four decades and with it so has our safety regulations and requirements. Our company strongly believes that investing time, money, and research into our training program is simply a critical asset. The importance of having a job done safely and efficiently is a top priority that equals added value to our customers. Having the best interest of our employees in mind, we’ve initiated the best company practices by incorporating the following:
• A company developed comprehensive Safety and Health Management Program which exceeds the OSHA Safety & Health Guidelines and the NATE Climber Training Standard.
• We have on staff a full time Safety Director that conducts regular safety and health audits on our worksites to keep our company current in research and development of the best industry practices and compliance with government regulations.
• We have a trained and appointed competent person on site at all times who is responsible for safety and health activities of all persons working on tower construction sites.
• Trained supervisory personnel in construction activities in the OSHA 30-hour course that relates to the tower communication industry or its equivalent.
• All tower personnel working on a tower site will be trained in the OSHA 10-hour course or its equivalent.
We understand that safety is a choice. We provide our employees with current and accredited training and equipment to make sure every employee has the tools and the core base knowledge to make the best decision every time. Our goal is to have every employee return home safely.
South Division Address:
Tower Systems South, Inc.
3075 N Forsyth Road
Winter Park, FL 32792