RFI is global antenna systems specialist, with a dedicated US team providing sales and engineering support, backed by our global support team. RFI has one of the largest, most innovative and experienced wireless solutions teams with specialist engineers, product managers, deployment engineers, logistics, distribution and R&D staff. Our investment in R&D and continual product development means our clients can trust and rely on our leading edge products and technical solutions to deliver performance, quality, interoperability and reliability.
RFI has been manufacturing industry leading solutions since 1979, continuing to push boundaries in design and specifications. We pride ourselves on not only offering a depth and breadth of product range, but supporting this with the resources to make your antenna system design even easier. These include:
• Dedicated pattern files for every antenna in our range
• RFI tests base station antennas in the field at our dedicated, certified antenna testing facility, located in Victoria, Australia. The testing ensures that we can be confident our gain modeling is in line with real-world figures. Various gain standards are used depending on the measurement frequency.
• The VHF and UHF standard gain antennas have been built in accordance with the established laboratory standard designs presented in TIA-329-C.
• Pioneers in PIM/PIP Antenna Design including VHF, UHF and 7/800 MHz
• Full suite of antennas including arrays, collinears, panels, coverage offset, bidirectional and omni-directional antennas
• PIM testing for over 25 years with complete line of PIM and PIP rated antennas
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.